Providing students with the tools and skills they need to be successful in school, in housing, and ultimately in life is our most important goal; to this end we offer:
- Low barriers to a student’s independent leasing of an apartment.
- A thorough introduction to tenant rights and responsibilities under Landlord tenant Law.
- Built-in safety nets to facilitate ongoing learning including rent payment petition, tenant grant program, and conduct processes.
- Employment opportunities for students which allow them to be students first and to gain professional experience including transferable skills.
- 24-hour support staff and convenience services aimed at reducing student stress and connecting students to their peers.